Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!

It is officially 2013! And what better way to ring in the new year than a site redo! Yep, that's right, I spent my New Years Eve redoing the graphics on the site and the site layout just for y'all!

Since this site has become primarily a site for my editing services, since my books have not been published yet, I thought my site should reflect that (as to not confuse the average joe passer by). So I opted for something a little more simple and a little less urban fantasy. Over the next day or so I will be updating the content of the site to reflect its primary editing focus, as well as make information more readily available to all you lovely authors out there.

Here are some of the things you can look for over the course of the next few days:

  • A side bar with general information on editing services
  • New prices for 2013 
  • Refer a friend specials 
  • Smaller packages for smaller length works 
  • Content evaluation packages (made specially for those of us who suffer from writers block and just need someone to bounce some ideas off of)
  • Small adjustments to the menu options to make it even easier to find information on what you are looking for
As always I look forward to hearing from each and every one of you, and I hope you are all having a wonderful holiday. Here's too getting that book you've always wanted to write down on paper and out to the many readers who can't wait to read it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment