Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Menu!

I just finished with all the coding and making the new pages for the new menu! This should make this a lot easier for you to find what you are looking for on the site. The new drop down menu allows for specific information to be on it's own page instead of one super long page where you have to read through tons of information to find what you are looking for. 

I filled out a couple of the pages today, but I have a few pages that are right now just space holders that haven't been filled in yet. I will be working on adding in the details over the next couple of days. 

Once I finish with the menu bar and the respective pages, I am going to start work on the sidebar. I will keep you all up to date, and thank you for all the kind e-mails about the new site! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment